Bereket Energy built its first hydroelectric power plant on Bereket Creek in 1995 to produce electricity from domestic and renewable sources. Located in central Denizli, the company produces electricity by utilizing geothermal, hydroelectric, thermal, solar, wind and landfill gas sources. Bereket Energy prepares its own feasibility reports with its experienced personnel and makes the design, construction, installation and operation of power plants itself.
Up to now, it has installed the plant with a total of 750 MW of power from renewable energy sources and operated 1000 MW clean energy power plant together with the power plants that are taken over.
The combined power of the Yatağan and Çatalağzı Thermal Power Plants, which joined Bereket Energy in 2014, reached a capacity of 2,100 MW.
Küresel değerleri önemseyen tecrübeyi, bilimsellikle entegre ederek ve ileri teknolojiyi kullanarak, ihtiyaç duyan herkes için, doğada var olan potansiyeli enerjiye dönüştürmek.We transform the potential energy in nature for everyone who needs it by integrating our experience caring for global values with science and by using advanced technology.
Geleceği şekillendirerek, evrensel mutluluğa enerji katacak projelerde ilk tercih olmak.We aim to be the first choice in projects that will energize universal happiness by shaping the future.
Our Corporate Values
- We provide loyalty by adding value to the happiness of our customers as our energy source.
- We are creative employees who have a sense of belonging, who are humble and who care about teamwork to push the boundaries.
- We have a clear, fair and consistent management approach that gives importance to the happiness and potential of the employees.
- We make use of advanced technology in accordance with OSH norms with our efficient and effective working principle and we shed light on our future generations with our energy that depends on global values.
- We act with environmental awareness in social responsibility projects that respect different cultures and sustainable life.
To carry out its activities in accordance with the national and international regulations on the environment. To ensure that employees and suppliers are competent, trained and equipped to work in an environmentally sensitive way. To gain basic understanding of protecting our natural wealth and to take necessary precautions to predict, minimize or eliminate environmental impacts of potential hazards that may result from construction, production and other business activities.